Monday 17 July 2017

Focusing in on my Hunch!


So my hunch is that the boys struggle for ideas or with developing ideas. They also struggle with organisation and sentence structure but... confidence is going to be really important for the boys to be motivated to want to get better and engage with writing. So due to the boys talking about ideas in writing, I have decide that this will be my focus.

Some thinking and discussions I had with a colleague (Erin Drayson) led me to realising the following.

Ideas - By developing complex and elaborated ideas the students will need to create complex and compound sentences, use precise vocabulary, organise their ideas into paragraphs which are all area’s of improvement identified in e-asttle and other writing observations.



No comments:

Post a Comment